We offer each piece in solid American brass, sterling silver or pure copper. This cuff is left uncoated and will evolve with wear. Before leaving our shop, each item is stamped with our Studebaker maker's mark and its city of origin, Pittsburgh.
- Hand-forged, low-dome profile.
- Outside hallmark: crossed hammers.
- Inside hallmarks: "Studebaker" and "PGH USA"
- All sterling silver is hallmarked ".925" inside.
- Available in work patina or high-polish finish.
- 6 mm wide, 3 mm thick.
- Made in USA
Lodge Cuff Work Patina Brass