Inspired by late 40s Sport jackets and revisited with a unique Italian touch, the “Varenne” Forest Green represents an authentic garment made of heavy Italian Melton Wool 26 Oz, with leather trimmings made with vegetable tanned Lambskin from Tuscany (Italy).
The lining is made of “Espresso Coffee” color viscose, and the leather collar-tab closes the neck to keep you warm during winter and cold trips.
The metallic zippers are made of antique brass with engraved markings.
The attention to detail makes it a rare and authentic jacket Hand Made in Italy.
Designed for Bikers, Rockers and Gentlemen.
The name “Varenne” is a tribute to the legendary Italian horse, the best Racer of All Time.
Every Jacket comes in a high quality 100% organic natural cotton Bag, laced with havana rope and with screen printed logo.
- Style: 1940s Sports Jacket
- Fit: tailoring fit
- Weight: heavyweight
- Fabric: Melton Wool 26 Oz from Tuscany (Italy) (WO 80%, PL 20%)
- Leather trimmings: vegetable tanned, drum dyed, top grain Lambskin from Tuscany (Italy)
- Removable closing collar-tab in vegetable tanned Lambskin from Tuscany (Italy) with snap buttons
- Lining: “Espresso Coffee” color 100% viscose
- Padding (body): 100% cotton
- Zippers: antique brass with engraved markings
- 3 zipper front Pockets, reinforced with Lambskin leather
- 2 inside Pockets with antique brass snap buttons with engraved markings
- Pockets lining in Brown color 100% cotton
- Tab-adjustable waist
- Jacquard labels
- Hand Made in Italy
- Designed and tested in Bergamo, Northern Italian Alps